Springtime





Spring is a lovely time of the year. The weather gets warmer all the pretty flowers bloom. I like to walk down the path by my house and look at the pretty pink butterflies while listening to the baby birds tweet. I like the tweeting they make, up in the apple trees. The baby birds like me and I like them.

By Destiny



Spring is a lovely time of year. The weather gets warmer and all the pretty flowers bloom. I like to walk down the path by my house thinking about planting more flowers. I will go to work at the flower store to get more money to buy little, brown pots. The daisies and sunflowers will go in the pots. Then the flowerpots will be put on my porch. I will enjoy the pretty flowers while I sit in my chair and watch them bloom. 

By Jessica



Spring is a lovely time of year. The weather gets warmer and all the pretty flowers bloom. I like to walk down the path by my house in the sunshine as it shines brightly. Spring is my favorite time of year because the sunshine makes my plants grow. My birthday is in springtime. The rain comes in Spring to feed the pants. Have a nice Spring.

By Justin