Before

First thing this morning, I took a picture of the classroom  as it is now (a mess), and inserted it in the sidebar of the blog. This picture will serve as a nice reminder of the metamorphosis that will take place in the next two months, much like that of a colourful butterfly emerging from  cocoon.

Instead of relying on past setups, I have been interested in experimenting with a new layout for furniture, centers, and reading area. I feel the need to shake it up a bit this year and try something new and dynamic.

This layout, on the left, is definitely not  new and innovative, since I used something similar a few years ago, but I thought you might like to be included in my mental process (a scary thought, right?).

Also, I am prepping the supply list for next year. I will post the list here as soon as it is complete so that  you can take advantage of the sales that will begin soon.