Behind the Door


I have a large closet in my room. lt is hidden away behind a sturdy, brown, wood door. I keep it closed at all times because hidden there is a secret monster. If I  don’t keep the door closed the monster will attack me. This big, scary monster with sharp teeth does not like me at all. He thinks I am on the menu for his dinner, but instead I am his guard so he will not ever get out.

by Destiny


I have a large closet my room. It is hidden away behind a sturdy, brown, wood door. I keep it closed at all times because hanging there is a pink and blue dress that is sparkly. I keep it in my closet because I don't want it to get dirty. The closet door is closed so no one gets my expensive and beautiful dress. I will take it out of my closet to wear it only when I get married.

by Jessica



I have a large closet in my room. It is hidden away behind a sturdy, brown, wooden door. I keep it closed at all times because a monster could be hiding in my bedroom closet. I think there may be a monster in there because at night I hear a monster breathing. I also smell something like a wet dog and a poopy butt. He probably doesn't have hands or he would have opened the door. If I opened the door and I will probably see a scary monster! AHAAA!

by Justin